Simple is sometimes better. Proflora™ 4R combines three probiotic microorganisms with three botanicals to give you one potent solution for comprehensive restoration in your gut.*
In just one capsule a day, Proflora™ 4R supports optimal health in multiple ways.* Soothing the lining of the gut, addressing histamine, supporting motility.*
Proflora contains 3 different Bacillus bacteria, all of which are human-derived, spore-forming, keystone species. That means there's something remarkable happening here. Shelf stability. Immunomodulation.* Survival through the GI tract. And the ability to restore microbial diversity, even in the presence of antibiotics.*
The three botanicals – marshmallow root, aloe vera, and quercetin – soothe and calm.*
Proflora™ 4R. It’s a great stand-alone choice for every day and a perfect addition to Biocidin®
- Maintains key health-promoting gut bacteria (e.g. Akkermansia muciniphila)*
- Supports microbial balance in the GI tract*
- Supports digestion and nutrient absorption*
- Maintains a healthy gut barrier*
- Competitive exclusion of unfavorable microbes*
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response*
- Plays a primary role in the development of Gut-Associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)* for healthy immunity*
- Professional-grade ingredients
- Does not require refrigeration
- Designed to survive stomach acid
- May be taken with antimicrobials and/or antibiotics
- Concurrent use with Biocidin® recommended
- Produces beneficial byproducts such as vitamin K2 and the enzyme nattokinase
(think heart health!)*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend: 3 Billion Spore Cells: Bacillus subtilis HU58™ Bacillus coagulans SC208, Bacillus clausii SC109
- Proprietary Herbal Blend: Quercetin, Marshmallow root, Aloe Vera‡ gel
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule.
‡ Organic Ingredient.
Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication.
Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.