ProbioMed™ 50 is a high potency, shelf stable, dairy-free probiotics formulation containing 50 billion CFU per serving, designed for daily microflora maintenance.* It consists of ten of the most highly-researched probiotic strains, with each strain and specific CFU count being fully disclosed.
These are robust strains that are capable of surviving the harsh journey to the intestines and are able to attach to the intestinal walls, where they can grow and function effectively to support GI health. The survivability of the strains is further assisted by delayed release technology as well as unique moisture-resistant, desiccant-lined packaging. This novel packaging removes the need for refrigeration, making ProbioMed™ 50 convenient for travelers and anyone on the go.
Made with non-GMO ingredients
- HIGH POTENCY 50 BILLION CFU
- DELAYED-RELEASE TECHNOLOGY
- SHELF STABLE & DAIRY FREE
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Probiotic Blend ... 279 mcg (50 billion CFU) ... *
- Bifidobacterium lactis (UABla-12™) ... 17.8 billion CFU ... *
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) ... 5.7 billion CFU ... *
- Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05™) ... 8.6 billion CFU ... *
- Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03™) ... 3.5 billion CFU ... *
- Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-11™) ... 3.5 billion CFU ... *
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10™) ... 1.0 billion CFU ... *
- Bifidobacterium longum (UABl-14™) ... 1.0 billion CFU ... *
- Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07™) ... 2.9 billion CFU ... *
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) ... 3.0 billion CFU ... *
- Lactobacillus paracasei (UALpc-04™) ... 3.0 billion CFU ... *
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ gellan gum)‚ vegetable stearate‚ silica.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
For professional use only.
Notice: Color‚ size or shape may appear different between lots.