Liposomal Cat's Claw
Cat’s claw and monolaurin are well regarded for their role in supporting the immune system. Research shows that cat’s claw may be a useful tool in protocols intended to address tick-borne illnesses, such as Lyme disease.* Monolaurin has potent virucidal and bactericidal properties with efficacy across an impressive array of pathogenic organisms and viruses. Unlike conventional antibiotics, it has not been shown to result in antibacterial resistance, nor to have adverse effects on beneficial intestinal flora. Liposomal Cat’s Claw also includes vitamin D3 for additional immune support.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
- Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
- Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
- Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
- Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing
Liposomal Cat’s Claw provides a unique blend of cat’s claw, monolaurin, vitamin D and other ingredients formulated with liposomal technology. Liposomes are spheres made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Owing to this structure, liposomes bond easily with cell membranes to facilitate intracellular delivery of their nutrient cargo. Thanks to this enhanced delivery and absorption, nutrients delivered in liposomal form offer superior absorption and bioavailability.
Each 1 mL serving (approx 2 pumps) of this formula provides a proprietary blend of ingredients including cat’s claw, monolaurin, lemon balm extract, mint oil, vitamin D and other compounds to support a healthy immune system.*
Serving Size 1 mL (approx 2 pumps)
Servings per Container 50
Amount per Serving
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol): 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Proprietary Blend: 350 mcg
- Cat's claw extract (bark)
- Phospholipids (from Sunflower Lecithin)
- Monolaurin (as Glycerol Monolaurate)
- Lemon Balm Extract (leaf)
- Lemon Balm Oil (leaf)
- Natural Mint Oil
- Rose Flower Oil
As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (approx. 2 pumps) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.